Translate

Monday, June 3, 2013

Drumroll!!! Sharing our 2013 Lookbook!


I am so happy to finally share the Believe creative studio 2013 Lookbook!
Finally after 4 weeks of working on it by putting together images, text, links ,pages our fabulous lookbook is out there for the world to see!

With our  lookbook I intend to show case the studio style, hand writing & philosophy, this is a representation of some of the work I have created. You will find  hand painted and digital work.
I have selected the collections based on my personal favorites.

The lookbook is divided in different collections for different type of products, mainly designs for babies, kids and teens products and also includes a description of who I am as a designer and what we do in Believe creative studio.

With this lookbook we want to reflect our love for pattern,illustration, color & characters  with a whimsical and fun approach, we hope you enjoy flipping every page same as I enjoyed designing every line of it.
I am sure you will see how much love we put on it and how much we love what we do!

Enjoy and have fun
x
Rosie Martinez-Dekker

To access the lookbook click here : 
Believe creative studio 2013 Lookbook

Please support us spreading the news!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message!