Translate

Friday, April 6, 2012

Believe creative studio: Happy 1st Birthday!!!


With lots of happiness and emotions we are celebrating our first anniversary.
It has been a very interesting year, with lots and lots of joy, challenges and opportunities.
I was lucky to knew early in my life I wanted to do for life:
 I wanted to create prints, greeting cards and textile design.

After few years working in different areas of fashion business ,where I got great learnings, life experiences and  fanstastic friends; life put me face of face with the opportunity of doing my dream come true.
Thanks to the support of my adorable husband Vincent, all my family and friends, one year ago I started doing my dream come true.
I feel very blessed to enjoy everyday what I am doing, and to have the opportunity to create, work with colors and with fun graphics, images and histories.

I called my studio Believe because I believe that you can make anything you want possible, the firts step is to believe in your self and in your dreams.

I would like to inspire people to follow their passion, to do what they enjoy and to enjoy what they do.

I hope one day you are also celebrating one year of doing something in what you believe, what ever is that start you want to reach, is always there, waiting for you to make that little jump and get it.

Believe in you!
Imagine! create! inspire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message!