Translate

Friday, May 18, 2012

A lovely post about me & my work in Creative Sketchbook: Emerging Design Talent: Rosie Martinez-Dekker

Wow! so happy and grateful for the lovely post on the Creative Sketchbook blog about  me and my work from the lovely Gemma Robinson. Is really cool  and very exciting to see my work and my history featured in such a lovely spots.
This things really make me feel proud of my self , happy  and motivated and most of all grateful with all the people that cross in my path like Gemma but also like Rachel Taylor and Beth Nichols with the super  e-course The Art and business of surface pattern design , who has not only provided knowledge but also confidence to create beautiful designs being myself and believeing in my work.
Thanks Gemma, Rachel and Beth!


Creative Sketchbook: Emerging Design Talent: Rosie Martinez-Dekker: Today I am introducing new and emerging design talent which will become a regular addition to Creative Sketchbook: Rosie Martinez-Dekker ...

1 comment:

  1. Wow really your post was ver nice..explain the real practices as very clear...Thank you..
    Graphics Designing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your message!