Translate

Monday, May 7, 2012

Fabric 8 competition by Robert Kaufman and Spoonflower


I am trilled to share with all of you  that I have been selected from Robert Kaufman and Spoon flower  Fabric 8 global contest as semifinalist from over 750 designers, I am with the top 100 selected!!

I have submitted a design called Amsterdam in love. 
With this design I wanted to pay a tribute to the country that has given me so much love.
Representing the most important city of The Netherlands. 
I wanted to create something with lots of details. The design has a lot of elements important in my life, of course my love and me are there, my doggies Maya and Camila, and my cat Prunilla. This design has a lot of me!
I hand-painted it with watercolor and ink which is the theme of this competition.

"Fabric8 is a competition to discover eight of the world's best amateur textile designers, one of whom will be chosen to develop a new collection for Robert Kaufman Fabrics. Judges have chosen 100 semifinalists from a pool of over 750 entries. Until May 9th, cast your votes to help select the top 8 designers"

I really need your support with your vote  because  between 3-9   May, audiences around the world will vote for their favorite design in the Spponflower site.
Those votes will determine the final eight designers, each of whom will be asked to develop a collection of eight fabrics based on their original designs by June 5, 2012.

If you want to give me your vote, follow the link below the picture, browse until you find it, go to the page 7 fill in the security codes and hit the submission buttons and there you go!

Be part of this.... and help me to make another dream come true.




2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your colourful houses design! Beautiful! Such a lovely reminder of my trips to Amsterdam too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine. Thanks for your kind words. I am happy you like my design.
      I will be more than happy to send you a postcard size print of the design wherever you are.
      If you are interested drop me a note to my personal e.mail rosa.martinez@believe-cs.com to the post adress you want me to send it.
      Cheers!
      Rosie

      Delete

Thanks for your message!