This will be our 3rd year exhibiting in Paris and our 2nd time opening our studio doors to guest designers. Founded in 2011 in a kitchen table and currently with customers in Japan, Netherlands, UK, France,Spain and Mexico.
- We understand the challenges that surface pattern designers face in order to participate in such an important trade show; it requires a lot of investment: resources, work and time, therefore we want to create opportunities.
- As studio we want to offer to our customers a richer collection with a unity on aesthetics & handwritting.
- We are looking for talented designers who loves designing for baby, children and teens products and in this case fashionable textiles and apparel.
- No matter where you are located we will welcome guest designers regardless their location.
- We are in search of positive, enthusiastic and fun designers to work with.
- We will provide briefs, latest trend information (color , graphics and textures) and work together with our guest designers in customer oriented work.
- We will provide 1 to 1 reviews offering direction, guidance and support until the final step, which is putting a strong collection in front of top buyers from around the world.
- We provide equal opportunity to all our guest designers therefore we do not promote individuals in their designs, but we do promote everyone in the team trough interviews and diverse social media outlets.
- We want our guest designers to show own personality and style in their work and we will focus in each designer strengths all aligned to a visual unity.
- We will select a small team to work with, this will increase selling opportunities per designer.
About the Creative director:
Rosie Martinez-Dekker will be in charge of leading the design team.
With 19 years of a progressive career in the textiles & apparel industry, Rosie is the co-founder of Believe Creative Studio and currently lecturer of the prestigious Amsterdam Fashion Academy.
Rosie has worked as Textile designer, Art director, Buyer, Merchandiser , Sr.product developer and Materials Manager, in Mexico, U.S. and The Netherlands in textile companies and brands such as Levi's, Nike and G-Star. If you want to learn more check her full profile here
(Names are not disclosed to protect our guest designers privacy & time)
- One of our guest designers work was part of the trend area of Indigo in 2012.
- 2 of our guest designers sold for the first time patterns trough Believe Creative Studio representation.
- 2 of our guest designers has been working with our studio for over a year and seasonally sell to our customers in Japan and The Netherlands.
- One of the guest designers who produced a collection with our briefs and colour direction went on to have a successful fabric licensing partnership.
Important to consider:
- In this as any other business there is no guarantee in sales, but we as a design studio commit to do everything in our power to provide business & equal opportunities for all.
- We expect a collection of 20 designs per designer as minimum, we aim on quality over quantity.
- If you do not sell you will have your work returned to you, and you will be able to add them into your portfolio and to promote them.
- We welcome designers who already works with another design studio, but please make sure they are on agreement with you, and that you do not violate contract terms with them.
If you are interested in joining our team please get in touch at talent(at)believe-cs(dot)com and send 3-5 watermarked LOW resolution images with links to your website, blog before 25th of November.
By November 29th successful candidates will be contacted to set up a Skype conversation and then we will share directly contract terms.
Do you want to read a recap of our previous experience working with guest designers?, here you find our blog post. Please be respectful and DO NOT contact guest designers directly, instead please direct your inquiries to us and we will make sure your questions are answered.
©Believe creative studio
thanks for this. I would love to be a part of it and have sent in my jpegs to the address above.