Translate

Thursday, May 10, 2012

The winning of losing


I have to confess today I am a bit dissapointted I didn't make it to the Final 8 designers in the Fabric 8 competition, but is fine, I wish tons of luck to the finalist... how exciting for them!

The best thing about this competition  all the support I got from friends and family but also a lot of good comments and votes from the spoonflower participants as well.
I cannot thank everyone enough for taking the time to vote and for givving me a good comments about Amsterdam in love.

But today I have a very nice price to be happy for and that is the feature with a mini interview in the Limobliss which I particularly love, I find very nice, creative and inspirational spot created by Moni Escobar blogging about those little moments of bliss & hapiness, those ones that we need to treasure everyday. Check it out is fab!

http://limobliss.blogspot.com/

As part of the price I also got a feature in Rachel Taylor designs blog, a fab designer and a great teacher of the Surface Pattern design course I am taking.
rachaeltaylordesigns: Rosie Martinez-Dekker


Both features were part of the price for winning the Limobliss illustration competition which I won with this design, Bliss in wheels, which I created inspired in one of my favorites things to do which is cycling, I also include my adorable Maya and Camila and my lovely cat Prunilla.
I will hang the original artwork in my studio.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message!