Translate

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Summer is here!!

For those who know The dutch weather knows how appreciated are the warm and sunny days in The Netherlands. Coming from my sunny Mexico is difficult to leave behind the love for the sun.
I am officially a solar operated creature!

Today I feel really lucky and blessed because  I have the opportunity to work from my studio, leaving windows open to allow the sun to acompany me while I am working. I open doors and windows allowing the breeze to come in. The breeze brings me the right mood to create.

I certainly do not miss those days when I have to be in the office just watching trought the window, hoping one day I can set my self free to enjoy the sunny days!

I hope you are also enjoying of a lovely summer wherever you are!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message!