Translate

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

From a busy & happy studio!

Hello! 
Currently my days are full of things to do and to create, therefore I am very happy! 

I  am following two fantastic  courses : Make art that sells from Lilla Rogers and Bloom true from Flora Bowley.

I am having so much fun, yet I am working hard in both courses since I want to make the best out of  them. At the end the leanings from one is helping me to compliment the assignments from the other and viceversa. 

Sporting is to me the right compliment to my creative  spirit, I have to start my day with exercise and lately I have been training for my first ever running race! I am going for 4 km at my city: Almere! 
Running is a big challenge for me, and more than a simple workout is an exercise of discipline, endurance and lots of internal power. This one in particular has a very emotional content since I am dedicating my effort to a very special people.

This is keeping me quite busy, yet I feel so happy doing it. I guess universe does conspire  to create the right and perfect moment to develop, grow, learn and enjoy.

Here some pics from my everyday life.
Hope you are having perfect moments as well.

Love 
Rosie

Believe creative studio branch.... sketching under the sun with beautiful landscape around me.  
©2013 Believe creative studio All rights reserved


Flower sketches ©2013 Believe creative studio All rights reserved
Brushes love
 ©2013 Believe creative studio All rights reserved




One of my 3 paintings in development.
©2013 Believe creative studio All rights reserved


My number ready for the 4k race
©2013 Believe creative studio All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message!